Now and Later: Addressing Environmental, Health & Safety Concerns in the Midst of a Pandemic and Preparing for the Future
May 7, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
August Mack Environmental, in partnership with Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C. and pH2 LLC presents:
A live moderated panel has been assembled to answer your questions about compliance with environmental, health & safety regulations and requirements and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
As the nation prepares to return to work and adapts to our new reality, there are significant challenges that lie ahead. These challenges affect our business operations, our interactions with government agencies, our employees, our vendors, and our customers in different ways, and we need to be ready to confront these challenges head-on.
This webinar will be of interest to:
- EH&S Professionals
- Plant Managers
- Risk Managers
- In-House Counsel
- Business Owners
Examples of questions being asked are:
- How do I protect the employees?
- What physical workplace preparations should I implement?
- What cleaning/disinfection methodology should I use?
- What type of additional employee training is needed?
- What do I do if I missed a regulatory reporting deadline?
- How do I properly document my compliance efforts during this time?
- How do I address potential legal liability for noncompliance caused by the pandemic?
Our panel of experts consists of a Certified Industrial Hygienist, a Senior Regulatory Expert, and an Environmental Attorney, each bringing a specific skill set and practical approach to addressing complex issues facing us today.
Mike Ogburn, Program Development Manager – Compliance, August Mack Environmental, Indianapolis, Indiana (Panelist)
Andrew “Tony” Havics, Certified Industrial Hygienist and Professional Engineer, pH2 LLC, Avon, Indiana (Panelist)
Matthew Cohn, Environmental Attorney, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C., Chicago, Illinois (Panelist)
Kent Johnson, Program Development Manager – Due Diligence, August Mack Environmental, Indianapolis, Indiana (Moderator)