Environmental Justice: Where Are We and Where Are We Going?
September 15, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Learn about the impact Environmental Justice is having on the development, implementation and enforcement of environmental laws, regulations and policies. This webinar will include the regulatory, project and community perspectives. Topics covered include:
- The latest developments in the New Jersey laws that will serve as a bellwether for other states.
- Hear specific case studies about actual projects that had environmental justice issues and how they were addressed.
- Gain knowledge of what environmental justice looks like from the grassroots community level and how a proactive approach can make a big difference in the outcome.
- Matthew Cohn, Environmental Attorney, Greensfelder
- Paula Brooks, Environmental Justice Coordinator, Hoosier Environmental Council
- Jim Berndt, Technical Services Manager, August Mack Environmental