Talent Management Coordinator
August Mack Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Talent Management Coordinator is responsible for coordination and support of Human Resources recruiting, onboarding, and payroll functions. Work is performed in cooperation with senior level management, under the general supervision of the Principal of Talent Management
This position has access to confidential salary and personal information. This information should not be shared or discussed outside of Human Resources and Accounting. Maintaining confidentiality is critical.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Partner with hiring managers to gain thorough understanding of hiring needs
- Coordinate internal and external job postings; work with Marketing on updating and improving recruitment areas of company websites
- Coordinate August Mack/EFS participation in geographic area job and career fairs
- Review and evaluate resumes; interview applicants and ensure that they meet minimum qualifications
- Present qualified candidates to HR Manager and hiring managers; facilitate the interviewing process
- Prepare interview questions, schedule, and materials for managers
- Travel to branch offices when necessary to assist in the interviewing/selection process
- Identify new sources for candidates on an ongoing basis
- Maintain a recruiter and candidate database
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies by utilizing internet job boards, advertising, social media, networking techniques, staffing agencies, employee referrals, college recruitment, and external technical recruiters
- Manage new hire process by processing background checks, conducting reference checks, producing offer letter, and follow-up with candidates as appropriate
- Coordinate internally to prepare for new hires
- Assist in internal employee communication
- Work closely with payroll and others in the development of processes to ensure timely and accurate employee records in the company ERP.
- Work with others to prepare and process biweekly, multi-state payroll (hourly, salary, and prevailing wage) including new hires and changes to existing employees using a payroll service.
- Assist in ensuring employee database accuracy and integrity for performance reporting.
- Train and be a resource for new hires and other employees as needed in company ERP and mobile application timesheet and expense reporting entry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of recruiting strategies and procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills and response time
- Work cooperatively with internal and external customers
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources
Recommended Experience: Entry level or 2+ years’ experience in recruiting. Experience will ideally include a wide variety of sourcing vehicles such as internet sourcing/advertising, direct sourcing, social media, trade journal advertising, employee referral campaigns, campus recruiting, etc.
Skills: Strong computer and verbal/written communication skills are a must
90% or more office (controlled environment), up to 10% branch office travel (controlled environment)