August Mack Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsible for providing senior-level management and final (QA/QC) reviews, identifying and developing business opportunities, and overseeing all aspects of project management and project execution related to Due Diligence Services. Examples include Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA), Environmental Desktop Reviews / Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA), Project File Reviews, Due Diligence Peer Reviews, Phase II Subsurface Investigations
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversee and generate proposals, budgets, staffing (subcontractors), and scopes of work for environmental due diligence assessments.
- Coordinate, schedule, and perform site inspections for environmental due diligence assessments
- Perform final QA/QC review on project submittals
- Perform Senior Level/EP signature authority on project reports, as approved by the Service Area Principal.
- Work with project team to complete of environmental due diligence projects
- Prepare completed project description and update August Mack resume
- Maintain client relations and project updates to throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Maintain a personal client base, manage clients, and may manage some personnel
- Identify work opportunities with existing and potential clients to increase network
- Work alongside Marketing and Sales to increase August Mack’s client base and secure project opportunities.
- Meet annual financial goal, complete projects under budget, and oversee and direct administration of the projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) Standard – ASTM E1527 and Phase II Environmental Site Assessment Standard – ASTM E1903
- Understand waste regulations and regulatory cleanup programs and guidance
- Understand geologic setting and contaminant transport
- Identify recognized environmental conditions at various sites
- Understand hazards inherent to environmental work and related safety measures
- Interpret laboratory results
Education: B.S. in environmental science, geology, or related field
Experience: 7+ years of project experience in environmental due diligence consulting,
business development, and health and safety; knowledge of environmental permit regulations (knowledge of state regulations is a plus); Meet qualifications of an Environmental professional as defined in 40 CFR 312.10(b)
Skills: Strong computer and verbal/written communication skills
Additional Requirements: Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
*Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted
Potential remote position or office (controlled environment), Outdoors (environmental job hazards)