[fusion_slider hover_type="none" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" width="100%" height="100%" class="fusion-has-margin"][fusion_slide type="image" link="" linktarget="_self" lightbox="no" image_id="0|full"]https://augustmack.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/pexels-mali-maeder-69483-1-scaled-e1612371752487.jpg[/fusion_slide][/fusion_slider]
General PFAS Experience
August Mack has past experience conducting and executing PFAS monitoring and investigation for clients in both the private and federal sectors. This work includes:
- Collected soil and groundwater samples during a site investigation to delineate the extent of release areas at a former military installation in Michigan.
- Conducted vertical aquifer sampling (VAS) along with soil borings and monitoring well installation to support the ongoing emerging contaminants investigation effort.
- Performed limited subsurface investigation at an industrial site in Michigan. After the initial groundwater samples were collected, subsequent groundwater sampling was conducted for emerging contaminants review.
- Conducted subsurface investigation and groundwater sampling services at a landfill site in Indiana.
- Performed PFC site investigation at a former petroleum site at an Air Force Based in Louisiana.