August Mack was hired by a national firm to perform environmental assessments for their acquisition of 17-acres of land the near eastside of Indianapolis. Based on our experience in the area with the client, a development company, hired August Mack to perform similar services for 10 additional parcels in the neighborhood, most notably:
- A site, that is currently being redeveloped into a modern, mixed-use residential and retail complex.
- A site, that is adjacent to an assembly plant
August Mack’s involvement in these historic neighborhoods over the past six years has included:
- Completion of over 25 Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) that covered over 60 parcels and over 25 acres of land.
- Completion of area-wide and site-specific Phase II ESAs and delineation. These activities involved drilling over 80 soil borings and installing more than 20 temporary groundwater wells.
- Completion of pre-demolition asbestos surveys.
- Obtaining Brownfields Comfort Letters.